The People's Bank


General Questions

Q. Who do I call if my credit or debit card is lost or stolen?

To report your VISA or Mastercard lost or stolen, call 1-800-442-4757. 671-472-5300- Pacific Express ATM debit card (M-Th 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri 8:00am-6:00pm) (671) 472-5284 - (5:30pm, Sat, Sun, Holidays)

Q. What are Bank of Guam's Routing Numbers?

Guam, CNMI,Republic of the Marshall Islands,Federated States of Micronesia & Republic of Belau - 121405115 USA,San Francisco,California - 121040169

Q. How can I set up direct deposit?

You will need to find out if direct deposit service is available through your employer by contacting your payroll or personnel department.

Q. How do I make changes to my address?

To change your address, you will need to come into any Bank of Guam branch and fill out a change of address form. If coming into a bank is not convenient for you, please fax a letter of authorization to our Customer Service Department at (671) 477-5454 or submit a change of address through online banking to change your address. Be sure to include your current contact information. A Customer Service Representative will contact you to confirm the request before any changes are made.

Q. How do I change my legal name? How do I change my legal title?

To change your legal name or title, please bring a photo ID to any Bank of Guam Branch, and a Representative will provide you with the proper forms to complete.

Q. How do I close my account?

To close your account, please visit a Bank of Guam branch or send an original notarized letter to the branch that your account was opened to make the request, and include a contact number that we can reach you at should we have any questions.