There have been recent reports of email scams affecting customers of Guam banks including Bank of Guam customers and other individuals in areas where we do business.
These communications are not being sent by Bank of Guam. Bank of Guam will not contact you to request personal information through an unsolicited e-mail or phone call.
If you receive suspicious emails in the future requesting information about your account, please take the following precautions:
- Do not respond to the request
- Do not click on any links in the email
- Do not open any attachments
- Do not provide any personal information
- Forward it to us immediately at email@example.com*
- Delete the message and empty your "Trash" folder
The only valid website to log into your IFIT Online account is via www.bankofguam.com whereby you will be redirected to online.ifitebanking.com. Always look at the address of the website before and during your log on process.
Si Yu'os Ma'ase.
*Please note that firstname.lastname@example.org is a mailbox reserved for reporting phishing and fraud incidents only. You will receive an automated reply from this mailbox. You may be contacted directly via email for follow-up on reported fraud incidents.