IMPORTANT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or creates a new customer relationship with our Bank.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Credit and Debit Cards
- MasterCard® Application (PDF)
- Visa® Debit Card Application (PDF)
- Delta SkyMiles® Visa Classic & Gold Credit Cards (PDF)
- Mortgage Loan Application (PDF)
- Mortgage Loan Checklist (Guam) (PDF)
- Mortgage Loan Checklist (CNMI) (PDF)
- Corporate Resolution to Borrow (PDF)
- Continuing Guaranty (PDF)
- Application Requirements for Commercial Loans (PDF)
- Personal Financial Statement (PDF)
Bank of Guam Applications are saved in PDF format. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader in order to download and print them.