Letters of Credit
A handshake used to be all you needed to solidify one's word. Today, big business is a very different landscape. A letter of credit can provide your business with extra credential support to enhance your possibilities with a new supplier — especially when it comes to international commerce. Nobody knows your finances better and wants you to succeed more than a local bank rooted in your community.
- Assure guarantee of payment
- Make business transactions go more smoothly
- Increased vendor confidence
- Can sometimes be used in lieu of security or insurance bond
- Get additional leverage and bargaining power